Terms and Conditions
Please read the Blue Fountain Media Limited Terms and Conditions thoroughly as they will form a contract between us and your acceptance of which is agreed from the moment you access our website. The terms of this website have been made brief and simple so it’s easy to understand and is as straight forward. If you do not understand any of these terms please do not hesitate to contact us.
What both parties agree in this contract:
The Client agrees to:
Provide Blue Fountain Media Limited with a reasonable timescale on completing the project agreed – including colour schemes, images, text and any other information.
Provide Blue Fountain Media Limited with High resolution Jpeg’s or Photograph’s (No less than 100kb), Pdf’s or Png’s.
Make every effort to adhere to deadline guidelines provided by Blue Fountain Media Limited.
Allow 30 days prior notice to cancel any on-going monthly contracts in regards to monthly payment plans. This should be submitted by email.
Review design works and provide details of any issues with any services provided by Blue Fountain Media Limited by email.
Our Client will agree that time does not have to be of the essence. Blue Fountain Media Limited will provide a completion time for the proposed project. We will not be responsible for an over-run of the specified timescale, irrespective of the cause.
Blue Fountain Media Limited agrees:
Carry out business services in a timely manner. A website should take no longer than four weeks once all the information and content has been provided.
Make a concerted effort to finish services agreed with our customer within a specified deadline unless unforseen circumstances changes these timescales.
Endeavour to complete website revision requests within 12 -48 hours at reasonable costs. Text and Image updates are only charged at £39 an hour for all completed websites. An estimate of these costs can be supplied if there are wholesale changes.
Search Engine Optimization
Even though we provide free website (Seo) optimization for different packages, we do not guarantee the website’s rank position in search engines.
Every effort will be made to achieve a very high ranking in accordance with the keywords used and implemented for the specific website.
Website Content and Copyright
If we create website content for you, we charge £100 a page as long as the content is over 300 words. If the content is less than 300 words then we will only charge £50. Please note that the content we provide is copyrighted and cannot be used on another Website, Book, Magazine or on Social Media as we are the rights owner of the content. If you use this content without our permission then you are agreeing to pay the cost per page of the stolen information and/or all court fees associated the copyright violation of our terms.
If we provide a Website for your Business, you must provide your own content and Images, unless you want us to provide royalty free images and content that we’ll charge you for. Content is charged at £100 per page.
All complaints should be sent to
Blue Fountain Media Limited,
299B Bethnal Green Road,
- All Website Design quotes provided by Blue Fountain Media Limited requires a non-refundable 30% Deposit on acceptance of any quote for website design. The remainder of the package requested must be paid in full by the Client before the website is Live online.
2. Unless prior arrangement has been made, the final payment for the completed website must be made before the completed website goes Live.
3. Once the initial 30% has been paid and cleared, Blue Fountain Media Limited will start the development of your business website. Where a client wants a website built on their own hosting account, a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the package must be paid before any Website design work commences.
4. If a client has not paid an invoice within 30 days of the invoice date for our services, the client agrees to be bound by an additional fee of £100 whilst litigation will be settled in court.
5. If an invoice remains unpaid after 45 days, we can take court action which the client accepts and agrees to pay all our legal costs and expenses. If there is a dispute that arises from the work provided, this must be rectified by Blue Fountain Media Limited within 7 days of the customer’s complaint.
6. An invoice would usually be sent by WhatsApp Messenger, Email or Post. This will be at the preference of the customer. If payment hasn’t been received, then we’ll send a letter by post and then a further letter by recorded delivery before legal action will commence. If you for any reason you have a dispute, please send your complaint in writing by recorded delivery to us.
7. If a Website is suspended for Non Payment, this does not mean that the outstanding balance does not become payable. The website still remains live but it’s still being hosted and maintained at our costs.
Bank Details: Blue Fountain Media Limited Account Number: 51207931 Sort Code: 60-21-10
By paying a 50% deposit our client is accepting the terms of and conditions of Blue Fountain Media Limited Website. All cancellations require a minimum cancellation fee. The cancellation
The minimum cancellation fee will be 50% of the initial deposit after WEEK one of your project starting.
The customer must notify us in writing and/or email if for any reason they are unhappy with the Design of their website. We will only seek to claim our costs for workmanship and Design if there has been NO documented complaints or ongoing problems.
The full fee of the Website will become due once it is live. It will only become live after you the customer agrees that you’re happy with the Design and Presentation of your Business Website.
Terms and Condition Changes:
Blue Fountain Media Limited has the right to amend, change, revise or update the Terms and Conditions of this website without prior notice. Continued use of this website is an acceptance of all our terms and conditions.